Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 32

I woke up this morning feeling a bit hung over from the rush of yesterday. I struggled through a 40 something minute run though. My legs are good now but I am finding it hard to breathe with the heat and humidity.

I got back to my parents gaff, had a quick swim and a bite to eat and then went to the beach for a while. I drove to Honeymoon Island and stayed for about two hours. Except that two hours in the sun in Florida is like about twenty hours in the sun in Dublin. So, I got burnt, even though I was wearing sunscreen.

There was more chilling and relaxing by the poolside before a fabulous dins cooked up by me mum. She made spagh bol and it was qualiteee.

Paulo was looking to relax some more, so I drove to Howard Beach on my own to watch the sunset.









It was a quiet night, watching baseball and having the chatsies with my parents.

No comments: